I’m all about finding techniques and gadgets to speed up the cooking time. In our house, and like so many of us today, we need to make every second count. That’s why I like to turn to some of my easy/speedy recipes. Easy grilled pork chops fit the bill. The hardest part is getting all the ingredients together, and that’s where the kids come in handy! I really like my Season Serve Container by Tupperware to marinade the chops. They have these rivets on the top and bottom of the container to provide maximum marinade coverage. (No, I don’t sell Tupperware; just really like this product.) Also, the George Foreman Grill comes in handy for this recipe, but you can use any grill
Easy Grilled Pork Chops
- 6 to 8 Very Thin Boneless Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire or Soy Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper or more to your liking
- 1/4 teaspoon season salt
- 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne
Lay the pork chops in an marinating pan or add to a large resealable bag.
Mix all ingredients together. Add the mixture to the pork chops and marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
Grill on an indoor grill for about 4 minutes.