I’ve always had this preconceived idea that gluten free desserts were dry and boring. But to my surprise you don’t have to miss out on a thing, because this little cake is packed with YUM! It’s moist and full of chocolate. Did I mention how easy it is to prepare? Take a peak at the recipe. Just nine little steps. It’s a synch to whip it up, and take to your next gathering; or you may just want to eat the whole pan yourself.
Black and White Cake (Gluten Free)
Write a review
- •1 cup dark chocolate chips or 6 ounces of a chocolate bar
- •½ cup coconut milk
- •2 large eggs
- •1 ¼ cups almond flour
- •½ teaspoon sea salt
- •½ teaspoon baking soda
- •1 cup white chocolate chips
- Melt dark chocolate chips and coconut milk in a small saucepan over very low heat.
- When chocolate is completely melted, remove saucepan from heat.
- Stir eggs into saucepan containing chocolate/coconut milk mixture.
- Next, stir in almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- Fold in ½ cup of the white chocolate chips.
- Spray an 8 x8 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into baking dish, then sprinkle remaining white chocolate chips over batter.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
My Kitchen Thoughts https://mykitchenthoughts.com/